ALL A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W      Acronyms     Sections

Truck Violations

I received a ticket for a truck violation. Where can I get information about the ticket?

If the ticket was issued at a stationary scale location, you may call the DOTD Weight Enforcement Office at (225) 377-7100.

If the ticket was issued by a portable Weights Officer, call State Police at (225) 925-6113.

Web Site(s):
See Also: