ALL A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W      Acronyms     Sections

Permits (Driveway)
How do I get a permit for my driveway?

Permits are issued by the District Permits Specialist. Please go to the Right-of-Way Permits webpage, complete the Form to Request an Access Connection and contact the specialist for your parish.

The DOTD Right-of Way Permit Unit is responsible for regulating the location, design, methods for installing, adjusting, accommodating, and maintenance of non-DOTD facilities such as driveways and utilities on highway right-of-way. The types of permits issued include: Project, Residential and Commercial Driveway, Vegetation Enhancement, Vegetation Maintenance, Traffic Signal, Traffic Control Device, Geophysical, Movable Property, Mailbox, Wireless, and Fiber-Optic. Additionally, the Right-of-Way Permit Unit is responsible for negotiating joint use agreements for use of DOTD right-of-way. Permit Index.

See Also: